Imprint-Scothland 2006 | Ikat technique + digit print | 100 x 70
Lighttex | My phosphorescent textile panels collection that fit in a modern and minimalistic environment with their patterns and sharpes. During the night, fluorescent patterns make the interior rather atmospheric with the light gradually fading for 30 minutes. I offer my collection everyone who are interested in the special design. Phosphorescent textile panels collection made with the support of Lajos Kozma Craft and Design Grant
Cheer up! coaster | My art work is focuse on colours. I deal with psychic influenze of colours several years. I am really interested in the harmony of kolorits expressing moodswith colours. My primary focuse is on the mystical force radiatingfrom certain colours and touns of colours. This force attracts and inspires me in my work while making coasters collection. From 2007 I have continuously inprove and expand my coaster product.
- EDUCATION: Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design Budapest, Textile Department, woven textile, | 2007, teacher of visual and environment culture, 2008 | Rothschild Klári Fashion Design Comprehensive School, 2000
- INDIVIDUAL EXHIBITIONS: 2011 Fise Gallery /Light textiles /Budapest | 2010 Márta Kanics and Fanni Vékony textile & yewells, Martfű Cultural Center and Library
- GROUP EXHIBITIONS: 2011 Blackall Studio Gallery/HUBA/ London, Great Britan | 2011Hungarian Cultural, SIC/ FISE Polyhedron-The versatile Hungarian design, Moscow | 2011 Lajos Kozma Applied Art Grant/ Museum of Applied Art/ Budapest | 2010 O3ONE/ Hungarian design by FISE/ Beograd/Serbia | 2009 V. Contemporary Christian Icon Biennial /Cifrapalota/Kecskemét/Hungary | 2008 International Design Biennial in Liege/ Belgium | 2008 Fise Gallery /TrasportArt/ Design week/Budapest | 2008 BB Gallery, Hungarian design by FISE/ Wroclaw
- AWARDS: 2007 INCORONATA, Giving Hope and Future, Special Prize
- SCHOLARSHIPS: 2010-11 Lajos Kozma Craft Scholarship
Budapest distr. XI
Send a mail
Mail is sent.