oil-vinegar-sojasauce jug set | Cast semi-porcelain and hand-built ceramic clay with cork inserts
Coffe for two | Semi- porcelain and wood tray
Dipping and pouring cups | Cast semi-porcelain
Cup and saucer | Hand thrown porcelain and hand built earthenware clay in gas reduction firing
Cup and saucer | Hand thrown and hand built porcelain in gas reduction firing
Wood firing cups and bowl | hand-thrown earthenware clay, in wood firing
Mugs | Hand-thrown porcelain in wood firing
porcelain - ceramics
- ARS POETICA: I believe in unique and character device design. All of us aspire to girdle ourself with objects which are denote across the functionalism.These are personal, fascinating and remind me of ourselves. My objects have atmosphere with a lot of tales.
- EDUCATION: Moholy - Nagy University os Art and Design: Silicate designer diploma (2010) | | Moholy- Nagy University of Art and Design: Visual culture teacher diploma (2011) | | Tömörkény István Secondary Technical School, Ceramic department, Szeged (2000-2004)
- GROUP EXHIBITIONS: 2011 Final Exhibition of XIII. Ceramic Sympozion Hódmezővásárhely, Duna Galery, Budapest | 2011 III. Silicate Art Triennale selected works exhibition, Cifrapalota, Kecskemét | 2011 57. PREMIO FAENZA Contemporary Ceramic Exhibition, Faenza, Italy | 2011 The versital Hungarian design, Moscow, Russia | 2011 METHAMORPHOSES, Fise Galery, Budapest | 2010 Desidea Design Studio, Budapest | 2010 Fresh FIShEs, Fise Galery, Budapest | 2010 Design Week, Helsinki, Finland | 2009 AHNE ’09 –Art Project Zone, Tallin, Estonia
- AWARDS: 2011 OTDK, III. rank | 2011 Wartha Vince award of degree
- SCHOLARSHIPS: 2011 Smokeless Kiln workshop with Masakazu Kusakabe in National Ceramic Studio, Kecskemét (nka) | 2010 XIII. International Ceramic Sympozion at Vásárhely- In memorian Lechner Ödön, Hódmezővásárhely | 2010 Real-surreal sympozion, Siklós | 2009 Erasmus Scholarship-Ceramic Design department, TAIK, Helsinki, Finland
Mail is sent.